Thank you for considering Vedas International School as the educational home for your family. We welcome personal visits to the School. This enables prospective students and parents the opportunity to meet with students and staff in a more focused setting. Here we encourage eventual parents and students to come and visit us on any working day to get an actual feel of the School.
The information on this page will provide you with an understanding of the Admissions Policies and Procedures followed at Vedas International school. Our admissions team will Guide you through the Admissions Process.
Admissions: Application Process
To begin your application, please complete the following process:
- Fill up the Online Enquiry form on the website (Click Here).
- Send us the Scan or physical copy the proof of date of birth – Birth certificate and Passport copy (in case of foreign nationals)
- Documents required for admissions:
- Passport size photographs - 4 nos.
- Any Government approved ID proof of Parent and a passport size photograph of each.
- Birth Certificate (Indian Students)
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
- Previous Class Report Card or School Recommendation letter
- Vaccination Record or Medical Certificate
- Photocopy of child's passport with valid visa (Foreign students and NRI’s)
- Registration fee of INR 1500 (per child)
Payments can be made in Cash / Cheque / DD favoring Vedas International school (Grade I to VIII).
We look forward to receiving your application to Vedas International School.